Friday, November 30, 2012

Video 11/29

3 things I agreed with
1. We don't know what the world is going to be like in 5 years but we are suppose to educate kids for the future.
2. Kids aren't afraid to be wrong but when they grow older that fearlessness starts to disappear and people become afraid to be wrong. The education system is built on whether your right and wrong.
3. Kids are steered away from the arts whether it is music or drawling or dance because people don't get jobs doing that. People should not do this to kids, it kills their creativity.
2 things I didn't agree with
The only thing that he said that really surprised me was the story about the dancer who the teachers thought she was sick but she just had a different way of learning. The other things he talked about really made since.
1 idea that confused me or I disagree with.
I would of liked for him to talk about what he thought about the extreme ADHD epidemic we have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment